Property Attributes

  • Capacity
  • Property Type
  • Distance from Sea Meters
  • Swimming Pool
  • Bedrooms
  • Bathrooms

Property Description



Maximum Capacity:



Living Room:

Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maidservice:

Air Condition:

Internet Access:





Important Information:

The reservation contract between the person who makes reservation (guest) and Tala Turizm becomes valid only then:

  • The reservation form is filled, signed and received by Tala Turizm.

  • Reservation is confirmed by Tala Turizm in writing.

  • In order to provide the definitude of reservation and safety of the rental property, 30% of the reservation total is received as down payment. The remaining balance (70%) is collected from guest on the day of check-in during turnkey.

  • In case of cancellation of the reservation by guest 60 days in advance, free cancellation policy is applied. However, in case of cancellation within 60 days, the 30% down payment is not refunded. By this, guest accepts all responsibility considering this matter.

  • In case of cancellation of the reservation by Tala Turizm, the amount payed by guest will be fully refunded.

  • Check-in time is 16:00 and Check-out time is 10:00, in some special occasions, Tala provides assistance to guests' early check in and late check out requests according to availability.

  • During check-in to the houses, Tala Turizm receives 1.000 TL deposit from guest for any possible damage or loss on rental property. On check-out date, the deposit is refunded if there isn't any damage or loss found on property during the control of the authorized personnel.

  • The guest accepts to take good care of property and keep it clean and neat during their stay. The guest accepts to pay extra amount in case there is any damage or loss on rental property.

  • Tala Turizm does not accept any responsibility for unforeseen events such as regional power outage, water shortage, internet signal problems etc.

  • Tala Turizm does not accept any responsibility or liability for any bodily injury, sickness, death, damage or loss, or additional expenses of guest.

The prices displayed on the website are the daily prices. If you fill in the communication form after selecting the villa, our colleagues will call you and confirm your reservation.

30% of the total price is transferred to the company’s bank account as down payment. Remaining amount (70%) is paid in cash or credit card during check-in. Deposit payment is taken after the house is checked during check-in (Deposit payment is TRY 1.000). If no damage is found during the check at the end of your stay, the deposit payment is returned to you.